KEY SERVICES PROVIDED TO REGISTERED DESIGNERS
Our goal is to reduce the time you spend searching for the appropriate products for the many projects you are managing. With our Partnerships with over 100 Industry Lines, we are uniquely positioned to help you find the best products to meet your design esthetic and your clients needs.
THE SOURCING PROCESS:
- Based on the information you provide, we will source products that are appropriate for the application and style of your project.
- Pricing: We will work within your budget to source the best quality and cost effective products.
- Installation Deadlines: Provide dates for installation - we will filter products that can meet your installation requests.
- Within 24 hours, we will send you our first list of possible items with lead times and pricing.
- After making selections we will send you finish/fabric sampling.
- When you are ready to proceed, we will send you an invoice for your review.
Our Team provides a complete administrative support solution that includes all aspects of product procurement and order management process.
- Product quotes (multiple quotes to ensure you have access to a range of products with specific graded in finishes or fabrics or custom options).
- Freight Estimates: We pass on our discounted freight rates and provide quotes based on shipping to receivers, white glove or ground shipping.
- COM & COL: We will confirm yardage amounts based on repeats and manage COM forms. If your COM/COL is part of our product line, we are happy to place the order, at your cost. If you order fabric through us, we will manage tracking and ensure fabric delivery.
- We will complete and submit COM/COL forms.
- Product Availability: We check stock and availability of fabrics, product parts, finishes and provide approximate product and freight lead times.
- After your invoice is approved, we submit purchase orders, work with vendor customer service teams to answer production questions, product selections and keep you posted if there are any changes.
Once your order is in production or quick ship items are confirmed as ready to ship we will continue to manage the shipping process.
- We assist with finding the best shipping option available.
- We provide a list of Receivers in your area.
- We track the product production and shipping and will let you know estimated shipping dates, when a product has shipped and when it has arrived at your designated receiver.
- If there is a claim, we will work with you to find the best and most expedient solution.
- We will work with the Vendor or Shipping Claims Department to either replace an item or assist with finding a repair solution.
- At all times, our commitment is to you and your client to make sure that the best resolution.
WHY WORK WITH THE TEAM AT PEYTONHOME
About PEYTON & THE MDC
- Convenient Baltimore County Location
- Access to 100+ Lines In a Single Destination
- Access to multiple working spaces & a conference room for Client Meetings
- Unlimited Free Parking, Wifi, Printing Services
- Access to all of Our Vendor Lines with no Minimum ordering requirements
- Onsite Furniture & Textile Sampling
- Pricing – Designer Net or Better
- Excluisve Access to the Design Community
- 75K+ Textile Hanging Samples
- Booked Textile & Wall Covering Libraries
- Wall Covering Hanging Samples & Boards
- Trim Displays with “grab and go” Memos
- Sample Furniture Frames, Multiple options for Clients to sample upholstered frames, cushions
- Graded In Fabric & Finish Sampling for all of our Lines
- A Team of Highly Knowledgeable Staff to assist with all aspects of the procurement process
- Providing administrative assistance from sourcing, pricing, order processing and management, tracking, logistics & claims
“Cash & Carry”
- New Furniture Inventory
- Accessories, Lighting, Wall Art, Pillows & Bedding
- Clearance Furniture & Decor
We welcome you to bring your clients to the showroom, but access to our lines is reserved exclusively to Trade Professionals