Register for a Showroom Trade Accounts and Receive:
Registration Includes Remote Ordering Access
- Showroom Use (Weekdays 9am – 5pm.)
- Use of our Extensive Textile & Wall Covering Galleries and Libraries
- Sample loan checkout and memos
- Access to our Furniture Library, In Line Fabrics and Finishes, Sample Frames and Cushions
- Off the Floor Inventory (Upholstery, Case Goods, Accessories, Lighting, Art & Rugs)
- Free Wifi, Parking, Working Spaces
- Use of our conference room
- A single destination providing a complete resource
- Access to all product lines without any minimum opening or annual requirements all at Designer Net Pricing (per vendor MAP & Designer Pricing)
- Sample Ordering
- A seamless ordering process including :
sampling, sourcing, estimates, purchase orders, freight quotes, order tracking, logistics & claims.
- Product Sourcing: Send us inspiration images or description, price range & dimensions and we will send multiple products to select from.
- Product Launches & Promotions
- Virtual Showroom Presentations
- Tours of Showrooms At Highpoint along with a “Market Survival Guide”
Sales & Tax Use License or EIN #
- ASID Membership or Registration with other Trade Accounts
- Design Students: Proof of Registration or Graduation from a Design Program
For Registered Trade Accounts (both Showroom & Selamat Accounts)
- Completion of our Registration Forms, including Billing Address, Company Name and Resale Certificate;
- Estimates are provided by our Customer Service team, but pricing may change based on Vendor policies. Prices are guaranteed within 72 hours of receiving our Invoice:
- Approval & Payment of the Invoice confirms that all products and features are confirmed;
- Payment by Check, Credit Card (no fees) or ACH Transfer Link will immediately initiate a PO that will go directly to the Vendor.
- If A Designer prefer to pay a deposit, please ask us about our Tier Two level of service.
- A Current Selamat Trade Account;
- Completion of our Selamat Registration Form
As A Trade Showroom we can only sell to Trade Professionals. However, we welcome the public to visit the showroom (by appointment) and we can pair you with an Interior Designer if you would like to purchase our inventoried or custom order products.
We work with an extremely talented group of trade professionals, available both locally and remotely. We are happy to pair you with a Designer that can work within your budget while providing access to the highest quality products.
Working with Designer will help you avoid costly mistakes, reduce the stress of sourcing and ordering and help you achieve your the vision you have for your home.