We are so happy to be able to reopen the showroom to the our design community. Our goal during this unpredicted time is to maintain a safe working environment for both you and our staff. We have implemented a set of Covid-19 policies and procedures for the safety of all of us. We will be updating these policies based on CDC and The Maryland Department of Health Guidelines as well as what we believe will keep us healthy, safe and productive.
While showroom access will be limited to 30% capacity and require appointments, our Team is working full time to ensure that you have ongoing customer service support, in the showroom or remotely.
For those of you who can’t come to the showroom, we continue to offer all customer service assistance remotely: sourcing, sampling, pricing, ordering, logistics, tracking, claims and online events.
What we are doing:
- Scheduling appointments will enable us to limit the number of people at any one time. This policy will ensure that we have the space needed to maintain required distancing and the staff available to provide assistance.
- We are spacing scheduled appointments to enable our staff to sanitize work stations prior to the next appointment.
- Our Staff are utilizing the hand sanitizing stations regularly, cleaning all common areas and wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are methodically checking all work spaces to ensure that surfaces are disinfected and ready for use.
- Bathrooms and common areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
What we are asking you to do:
- Please schedule an appointment either by phone or email. Email requests will be confirmed by showroom staff (by phone or email acknowledgement). To schedule an appointment please email fabricorders@peytonhome or call the showroom: 410-998-9824.
- Please call the front desk (410-998-9424) when you arrive for your appointment. A staff member will unlock the door. Please enter through Suite G, the fabric side of the showroom.
- Anyone entering the showroom will be required to mask (one that loops behind the ears) . Masks need to be wore at all times while in the showroom. Please bring our own mask.
- Hand sanitizing will be require when entering the showroom, moving between showroom locations and upon leaving the showroom. Hand sanitizing stations are located through the showroom, including by the front door.
- We will not be able to allow “walk in” clients at this time. Only those with scheduled appointments will be admitted to the showroom.
- To ensure capacity requirements, we are only allowing designer’s access to the showroom. Until further notice, your customer’s will not be allowed in the showroom. We will let you know as soon as this requirement is lifted.
- Please use the clipboards, forms and pens provided at the front desk for memo/cfas/fabric orders. Please to the front desk before leaving the showroom.
- While in the showroom, maintain appropriate social distancing by maintain a six foot distance from other designers, staff members and from the fabric and furniture desks.
- Please do not bring beverages or food into the showroom. We will not be providing beverages, however, Terri’s Cafe is open until 3pm and accepting carryout orders which can be picked up following your appointment.
Given how fluid the situation is and with new information regarding the spread of Covid-19, we will be reviewing our policies and procedures on a daily basis to ensure that we are maintaining a safe working environment.
We so look forward to seeing you back in the showroom!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Deb & Gab